Everyone knows how hard the publishing industry is to crack, however, one way it can be made easier is through the route of self publishing.
There are lots of reasons why self publishing is underrated and overlooked, so here are just some of the benefits from self publishing:
- Self publishing means you, as the author, can hold 100% of the rights to your work.
- You have the potential to earn higher royalties.
- You are able to have much more control over all elements of your book.
- You have the chance to gain a wide fan base through self promotion such as Facebook pages, blog posts, giveaways, etc; give give give and you will reap the rewards.
- If you are not planning a career as a writer and want to create a book for a specific market, self publishing is a good way to get that book to that market.
- You can still be traditionally published after self publishing if you did want to also try that route.
Along with the benefits listed above, there are even more specific benefits to self publishing when you self publish through TamaRe House. These are a few of them:
- You receive constant support and consultations throughout your publishing journey.
- You will receive help with designing your book cover from experienced professionals.
- Marketing campaigns will be developed specifically tailored to your book and for your audience.
- TamaRe House offer print only packages, as well as full publishing packages. We work around what you want.
- TamaRe House’s books are available to you the author, to bookshop retailers, wholesale distributors and online sellers via Print-On-Demand technology, which means books are freshly prepared as and when needed.
- A lot, if not all, of the leg work and minor details are sorted out by myself and TamaRe House. You just explain what you want and we can do our best to make that a reality.
For more information on some of the specific things I can help you with, please read this blog post.
For more information on TamaRe House, please visit our website.